You can follow the exchange guidelines on the invoice paper you received with your original order. If you no longer have the invoice, see below to exchange:
- All personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged (they are made only for you and cannot be resold)
- All custom length necklaces cannot be returned or exchanged (they are made only for you to the specific length you requested)
- Sale items and earrings are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Now that that's out of the way lets get to your qualifying exchange:
- Item(s) must be in the original condition (not broken, no scratches, no water damage, etc.) - apparel must be unwashed and in original plastic bag.
- Exchanges must be in the mail within 14 days of original "delivered" date.
- Exchanges must include an order # so we can process the correct order (you can find the order # in the emailed invoice - or use original invoice)
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and exchanges must be sent in a proper bubble mailer for secure delivery (use our original bubble mailer that came with your order if you can).